- We are the Controller in respect of your personal data.
Our full name: Alexandra Mollof Fine Art Limited (AMFA)
Our contact details: Lynton House, 7-12 Tavistock Square, London, WC1H 9BQ or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The personal data which we are collecting from you are:
- your name, address, email address and telephone number;
- your financial details (including payment details);
- records of each art work purchased by you (including, for example, images of the art work and associated invoices);
- logistics and shipping documents; and
- records of any correspondence or complaint which you make to us regarding our website at https://www.am-fa.com/ (the Website) or our services.
- We are collecting your personal data for the following purposes:
- to respond to any comments, requests, issues and questions which you may have;
- to provide you with the services offered by AMFA;
- to communicate with you about the services offered by AMFA;
- to help us understand your needs and objectives, and to tailor our services to you;
- to identify you as a customer of AMFA in our systems; and
- to administer, manage and develop the Website (including support and maintenance).
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with AMFA.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- processing is further to the legitimate interests of AMFA to provide you with, and facilitate the provision of, the services provided by AMFA which you have enquired after or chosen to receive (including any collection management services);
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
- We may share your personal data with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- our third party partners who help us to provide you with the AMFA services, such as dealers, auctions houses, logistics providers, insurance companies, shipping agents and brokers and photographers;
- our third party suppliers who help us to manage, improve, support and develop the Website;
- law enforcement agencies, regulators, government bodies or any other recipients, where required by law or legal process;
- third parties involved in any corporate restructuring of AMFA, including the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business.
- Your personal data will be stored for seven years. We may also retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
- We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. However, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure and although we do our best to protect your personal data and use appropriate security features, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted through the Internet.
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability. If you wish to make such a request, please write to email@example.com.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the manner in which, or otherwise in respect of the manner in which, we process your personal data.
- Your provision of personal data to us is a contractual requirement. If you do not supply your personal data to us, we will not be able to provide you with the AMFA services. In this case, we may have to cancel your arrangement with AMFA.